[R] using RODBC

Singh, Avneet Avneet.Singh at graftech.com
Fri Jan 28 21:28:07 CET 2005

Would this function be useful to you. This imports the data from an excel
file and gives it to you as a data frame.

http://www.maths.lth.se/help/R/.R/library/gdata/html/read.xls.html

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has
data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of
theories to suit facts."
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), Sherlock Holmes