[R] how to move x-axis labels down

Wittner, Ben Wittner.Ben at mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 31 23:00:57 CET 2005

Bert,

Your question below prompted me to run the same code to the postscript device
and sure enough, the file created displays perfectly. So I guess the problem is
specific to my system and I should not try to fix it by changing my code.

My system is as follows:

platform i686-pc-linux-gnu
arch     i686
os       linux-gnu