[R] Orthogonal regression
vito_ricci at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 11:13:43 CEST 2005
is there any statement to fit a orthogonal regression
in R environment?
Many thanks in advance.
Diventare costruttori di soluzioni
Became solutions' constructors
"The business of the statistician is to catalyze
the scientific learning process."
George E. P. Box
"Statistical thinking will one day be as necessary for efficient citizenship as the ability to read and write"
H. G. Wells
Top 10 reasons to become a Statistician
1. Deviation is considered normal
2. We feel complete and sufficient
3. We are 'mean' lovers
4. Statisticians do it discretely and continuously
5. We are right 95% of the time
6. We can legally comment on someone's posterior distribution
7. We may not be normal, but we are transformable
8. We never have to say we are certain
9. We are honestly significantly different
10. No one wants our jobs
Visitate il portale http://www.modugno.it/
e in particolare la sezione su Palese http://www.modugno.it/archivio/palesesanto_spirito/
More information about the R-help