[R] Chemoinformatic people

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:17:18 CEST 2005

I know of a good number of companies who use R via pipeline pilot (and
have looked into it a bit recently), but not R by itself.

One of the big "I wish" items that I've got is "seemless handling of
large data".  Some of the  RDBMS will do it, but not quite seemlessly.
  SPLUS 7.0 does it for a limited class, but in a painful (very
non-seemless) manner.

This would be required to use R in this context, at least for what I've seen.

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com