[R] opening RDB files

Emili Tortosa-Ausina Emili.Tortosa at eco.uji.es
Thu Jul 21 18:12:18 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded to R version 2.1.1 and when trying to inspect the
contents of many packages in the library (for instance library\MASS\R) I've
realized wordpad, or the notepad, won't open them since they have *.RDB and
*.RDX extensions which these editors cannot recognize.

However, libraries in previous versions of R did not have these extensions
and I could inspect the contents of each package without any trouble.

I've been searching for this thread but did not find it.

Thank you!

Emili