[R] R IRC channel?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Jun 3 19:43:59 CEST 2005

On 6/3/2005 1:20 PM, Robert Citek wrote:
> Is there an IRC channel for R?
>
> I have a bunch of relatively simple questions that I can't find
> answers to.  So it'd be nice to send them to an IRC channel rather
> than clutter up the mailing list.  I'm sure after a few examples and
> pointers to the right docs I'll be able to find my way.

I don't know if there's an IRC list, but you shouldn't feel bad about
asking simple questions in R-help.  You should "do your homework" first
(see the posting guide), but if you've done that and are still at a
loss, feel free to post here.  (Mention what sort of searches you did
that turned up empty; besides getting the answer you want, you might
help to improve the documentation).

Duncan Murdoch