[R] fail in adding library in new version.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jun 6 04:31:53 CEST 2005

Hi, Ivy_Li:

	  I also had trouble adding libraries under recent versions of R.  The
new versions of R ask you to select a local CRAN mirror.  Unfortunately,
I was using XEmacs, which failed to pass on the request to select a
local CRAN mirror and instead locked up.  I started using RGui and have
since been able to install and update packages as before.

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves