[R] A long digression on packages

Chris Evans chris at psyctc.org
Mon Jun 6 15:30:16 CEST 2005

On 6 Jun 2005 at 8:38, Jonathan Baron wrote:

> So use my search engine and unclick all the options except for
> "functions"?  Do I need a different term?
No, I'm being an idiot (as I suspected!) and had looked through your
particular search interface and jumped to the big CRAN one.  Replying
this to R-help list for public helping of humble porridge and in case
anyone else is making same mistake.  Thanks for a great search
facility!

> BTW, there is a package called ltm for IRT, but my search is not
> picking it up.  I think there is a problem!  (It may be fixed by
> the time you read this.)
Yup: ltm has got some of what I want but not all yet!!

All power to you on your search interface and thanks again.

Chris Evans <chris at psyctc.org>
Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy, Rampton Hospital;
Research Programmes Director, Nottinghamshire NHS Trust,
Hon. SL Institute of Psychiatry
*** My views are my own and not representative of those institutions
***