[R] krig.image help

Mike J Smith mik-smith at supanet.com
Thu Jun 9 12:57:58 CEST 2005

Hi

I have recently been experimenting with the use of kriging, primarily
through Goldensoftware's Surfer. Having had a look around at the
packages available for R I note a couple that are available so have
initially added "fields".

What I am interested in doing is batch processing ~300 datasets using
(I assume) krig.image as an exact interpolator (which I believe has no
nugget). Initially ordinary kriging with a linear model is all I am
after.

As I am not overly familiar with either R or kriging I was wondering
if anyone knew the best command line options to use?

Many thanks

mike

--
Dr Mike J Smith