[R] ylab on secondary y axis

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:37:09 CEST 2005

To add on Mark's comments, another neat option to intreractivelly place the
label in the desired location is to use locator(), i.e:

text( locator(1),"This is Y Axis 2", srt = 270, xpd = TRUE)

Once you execute this command, left click on the desired position for the
label in the plot and enjoy the results!

Cheers

Francisco