[R] Lattice: Combining xyplot and histogram

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:37:31 CEST 2005

Check out this recent thread:

Solution using names (except you should use the 'with' implementation
from the second link here):
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2005-June/033439.html

Solution that traverses children directly (somewhat more open
to breaking if grid changes but significantly shorter):
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2005-June/033508.html

You might want to read the entire thread since it discusses anticipated
enhancements in lattice and grid that will make this even nicer in the
future.