[R] why does the unsubscribe not work

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 14:32:55 CEST 2005

You can test this suggestion by asking for a password reminder from the
https site. If you do get an email that says what your password is, then
you are still subscribed.

I actually asked the website to send me a password reminder to an
account that is not subscribed. Although it says that "A reminder of
your password has been emailed to you" on the website, the account in
question did not receive any emails.

Regards, Adai

<SNIP>