[R] update.packages() - gregmisc

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:03:49 CEST 2005

Is the code in your post intended to show what worked so others
will know what to do or is that code intended to show what you
did but did not work?

If its the latter, I successfully did it last week and don't
clearly remember my precise steps but I may have done this:

	R CMD remove gdata
	R CMD remove gmodels
	R CMD remove gplots
	R CMD remove gtools
	R CMD remove gregmisc

I assume that using remove.packages, viz.

 	remove.packages("gregmisc")
 	etc.

would have given the same result.