[R] Resolved - Re: X11 font problem (was Re: ploting error)

javier garcia rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Wed Jun 15 15:04:52 CEST 2005

Thanks you very much, Prof Ripley.

My actual version is 2.1.0 (I was confused).

The problem was exactly that one. I've installed the 100dpi fonts and now
there is no problem.

Thanks and best regards,

Javier
El Miércoles, 15 de Junio de 2005 14:28, Prof Brian Ripley escribió:

--
A. Javier Garcia
Water and Soil conservation department
email: rn001 at cebas.csic.es