[R] Kalman Filtering?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Jun 15 18:42:12 CEST 2005

Hi, Thomas:

	  Thanks much.  I modified the R code for "KalmanLike" as you
suggested, and the problem went away.

	  Next question:  Should KalmanLike work the way it does without your
suggested modification?  If not, how do we get your proposal transmitted
to the appropriate person so it is appropriately considered for adoption
in a future release of R?

	  Best Wishes,
	  Spencer Graves