[R] mlbench xor

Thorstensen Nicolas thorstensen at gmx.net
Fri Jun 17 13:28:21 CEST 2005

HI!

I have 2D feature vectors and 2 classes. I want to solve this
classification problem with SVM. I create an object XOR of the mlbench
library.
Then I replace the values of the XOR object with my values. Then I do a
plot and I have my data plotted and coloured with the labels from the
XOR object. So I replace the class labels
in the xor object with my class labels. But when I do a plot with the
new class labels every object is coloured in one colour. But half of the
points should be in different colour(because different class label). As
well when I apply svm on the xor object with th replaced data it finds
just one class.

someone any idea

thx