[R] Fit values for NA's in linear regression

Luca Wacker lwacker at uwinst.unizh.ch
Fri Jun 17 17:08:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

To obtain estimates for some missing values in my data I fitted a
linear regression and then used the command fitted(model) to get the
fitted values from the model, but R doesn't return any values for the
NA's. I can calculate the fitted values from the estimates obtained
from the summary of model, but that's not very handy. Is there a way to
include the missing values in the analysis and get fitted values for
the NA's? I tried to use with the function na.action, but that didn't
work.

thanks

Luca