[R] need help on building packages

Erik Lamontagne Erik_Lamontagne at uqac.ca
Thu Jun 23 20:27:12 CEST 2005

Good day, I have been trying to build packages for R unix, and the check always failed around the LaTeX area, altho LaTex was installed.

I dont know wich test dosent pass check because there are a few test made and only one error message for all those test done in 3rd step of the check.

Also could you refer me to a valid format of the package, because I am starting to believe the package format(directories+files) might have changed for version 2.0.0.

I use R 2.0.1, I am completing a package for R-windows XP, and porting it to R for Unix. I need help to complete those tasks cause I have tried all I could to debug the package building error I was getting.

Thank you

Éric Lamontagne
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi