[R] Representative curves

Ravi Varadhan rvaradha at jhsph.edu
Fri Jun 24 20:09:30 CEST 2005

Following articles may be relevant:

1.  M. C. Jones; John A. Rice, Displaying the Important Features of Large
Collections of Similar Curves, The American Statistician, Vol. 46, No. 2
(May, 1992), pp. 140-145.
2. M.R. Segal, Representative Curves for Longitudinal Data via Regression
Trees, Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, Vol. 3, No. 2
(Jun., 1994), pp. 214-233.

I don't know of any more recent ones.

Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,  The Center on Aging and Health
Johns Hopkins University
Ph: (410) 502-2619
Fax: (410) 614-9625
Email:  rvaradhan at jhmi.edu