[R] ks.test() output interpretation

kapo coulibaly melomane28 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 23:17:17 CEST 2005

I'm using ks.test() to compare two different
measurement methods. I don't really know how to
interpret the output in the absence of critical value
table of the D statistic. I guess I could use the
p-value when available. But I also get the message
"cannot compute correct p-values with ties ..." does
it mean I can't use ks.test() for these data or I can
still use the D statistic computed to make a decision
whether the two samples come from the same
distribution.

Thanks!!