[R] nonparametric 2way repeated-measures anova

Frederico Zanqueta Poleto fred-l at poleto.com
Tue Jun 28 13:31:42 CEST 2005

Cristoph:
Take a look on
Brunner, E., Domhof, S. and Langer, F. (2002). Nonparametric analysis of
longitudinal data in factorial experiments. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
for the theory.

The authors have R and SAS code available on
http://www.ams.med.uni-goettingen.de/de/sof/ld/makros.html

Sincerely,

--
Frederico Zanqueta Poleto
fred at poleto.com
--
"An approximate answer to the right problem is worth a good deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem." J. W. Tukey

Christoph Lehmann wrote:

>Dear useRs
>is there any nonparametric test for the analysis of variance in a design
>with two within-factors (repeated measures on both factors)? Friedman is not
>appropriate here, therefore I am grateful for any alternative test.
>
>thanks for any hint
>cheers
>christoph
>
>--