[R] 3D ellipsoid confidence region

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jun 28 22:32:21 CEST 2005

Dear Melanie,

I think that you're referring to the data.ellipse function in the car
package. What you're suggesting is a nice idea but I haven't done it. I
think that it might be easier to draw the ellipsoid using the rgl
package rather than scatterplot3d. (See, e.g., the scatter3d function
in the Rcmdr package.)

Regards,
 John