[R] "all connections are in use" error during lazyload stage of packa ge installation

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Wed Jun 29 16:33:52 CEST 2005

 I found the problem, by doing comparison of directories and files of
working and not working versions, and applying changes one by one until one
caused install to fail. It was a case of having a call to a "source"
function somewhere in my code, that I forgot about.

I was definitely doing something silly , but it was not a meaningful error
message.

Jarek

 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">   \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `    \