[R] moving correlation coef ?

davidr@rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Wed Jun 29 19:56:00 CEST 2005

One common weighting scheme is exponentially weighted, i.e., wt =
L^(0:m) ,
where 0 < L <= 1 .

David L. Reiner

p.s.
If your question is coming from a financial application, you might be
interested in the R-sig-finance list, as well as reading the RiskMetrics
(r)
document "Return to RiskMetrics: The Evolution of a Standard", by Jorge
Mina and Jerry Yi Xiao (available at their site, after a free
registration) where exponentially weighted moving statistics are
discussed at length.