[R] deal package

Mike Waters dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 30 17:10:35 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Uwe Ligges
Sent: 30 June 2005 10:44
To: Weiwei Shi
Cc: R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: Re: [R] deal package

Weiwei Shi wrote:

> Hi,
> I am wondering if anyone here used deal package in R to do the
> bayesian network. I am curious about its scalability: how many
> variables and how many observations can it handle in a reasonable
> time. If you have some good experience, please share your data
> configurations.

Questions like this should better be sent to the package mainatiner or
author of the corresponding function, who probably has more experiences and
background knowledge on the code than (almost?) all other readers of this
list.

Uwe Ligges

> thanks,

There are resources and a link to subscribe to the mailing list for DEAL at
the following URL:

http://www.math.aau.dk/novo/deal/

That's the best place for you to go for help here.

Regards,

Mike