[R] 3d scatterplots of more than 1 data set

SP saurav at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 1 01:03:12 CET 2005

Hi John,

Thanks.  I could get done most of what I wanted.

Rcmdr is a fantastic package, btw.  Thanks for that too.

Saurav

John Fox [Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:35:04AM -0500]:

+  Dear Saurav,
+
+  The scatter3d() function in the Rcmdr package will plot by groups, using
+  different colours for the groups. The function can be used directly or
+  called via the Rcmdr menus. scatter3d() appears to do what you want, but in
+  any event is a straightforward function, and you should be able to alter it,
+  or simply add to the plot using, e.g., rgl.spheres() from the rgl package.
+
+  I hope this helps,
+   John
+