[R] Rank-based p-value on large dataset

Huntsinger, Reid reid_huntsinger at merck.com
Thu Mar 3 23:38:50 CET 2005

When you say the 130,000 points are from the empirical distribution, how did
you get them? Is each one really one of the values of y? If you sorted y
first, would you know which one (ie which index) each x is? (Sorting 80,000
elements took essentially no time at all on my sub-gigahertz Pentium III.)
But maybe that's not an option... more details would help.

Reid Huntsinger