[R] ESS

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Mar 4 13:02:00 CET 2005

I did not suggest the use of emacs over Xemacs (or vice versa) but was
merely suggesting that I have little experience with Xemacs and thus may
advice may be inaccurate to some level.

I do not know why Stata does not work for you. I never used Stata and
this is neither a Stata nor ESS mailing list. This is the R-help.

Have you checked :
http://stat.ethz.ch/ESS/Manual/ess.html
http://www.xemacs.org/Documentation/