[R] bayesmix - What is or where can I find JAGS executable?

Bettina Gruen gruen at ci.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Mar 4 13:33:03 CET 2005

Hi Karl!

In the DESCRIPTION file there is the package homepage
(www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~gruen/BayesMix) indicated. You can download the
windows binaries together with JAGS.exe from this page or follow the
link to Martyn Plummer's JAGS homepage where you can get the sources for
compiling jags for other platforms.

BTW: It is always a good idea to send questions also to the package
maintainer.

Best,
Bettina