[R] bayesmix - What is or where can I find JAGS executable?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Mar 4 14:59:51 CET 2005

      I did "www.r-project.org" -> search -> "R site search" ->
bayesmix.  The first hit told me it was a package, which I confirmed by
trying "www.r-project.org" -> "download:  CRAN" -> (select a local
mirror) -> "Software:  Packages".  There, I found "bayesmix" listed.

      Then I used 'install.packages("bayesmix")'.  A few minutes later
(with a voice grade line), it told me, "package 'bayesmix' successfully
unpacked and MD5 sums checked".

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves