[R] Clustering of Binary data in R

Thomas Schönhoff tom_hoary at web.de
Sat Mar 5 09:54:20 CET 2005

Hello,

Am Freitag, 4. März 2005 15:51 schrieb sima fakheran:
> Good afternoon!
>

> I would like to ask you about similarity measures and clustering in
> R for Binary data.
>
> Would you please kindly help me and let me know about that commands
> in R?

help.seach("cluster") will give you an overview of available
appropriate functions in your local R installation. In these help
pages you'll find some very good examples on how to do clustering.

If you want some more detailed response have a look at the posting
guide (www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html) and provide some more
informations on your data and what you've done so far (example code)!
Another source of wealth is the Mail archive of this R-help, which
provides a helpful search dialog to browse....

regards

Thomas