[R] Emacs keystroke to toggle T/F for setting logical values

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Sat Mar 5 14:54:55 CET 2005

Not answering your question here directly but here is an alternative.
Interactive search and replace TRUE for FALSE with M-% after
highlighting the region that you are interested in. And then repeat for
changing FALSE to TRUE.

You can bind some function keys in your configuration file to simplify
this a bit.

Regards, Adai