[R] removing message: [Previously saved workspace restored]

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 21:51:44 CET 2005

Dear All,

I saved by mistake the environment I was working in after typing q(),
and now I get the annoying message:

[Previously saved workspace restored]

I have already deleted all the objects in the environment, saving it as
an empty environment, so it's just a matter of nitpicking I suppose. The
message does not appear if I start R from any other place in the
directory tree.

I am reading ?Startup and related docs, but I am utterly failing to
understand how to remove [Previously saved workspace restored] when I
call R from the offending dir...

I am using R on Debian Sarge x86

Cheers,

Federico Calboli
--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel  +44 (0)20 7594 1602     Fax (+44) 020 7594 3193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com