[R] Plotting several series on one set of axes

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Wed Mar 9 15:23:54 CET 2005

 <midnightsun <at> blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

: I am rather rusty with my R, but I recall being able to do something like
: plot(x1,...);plot(x2,add=TRUE,...)
: to plot two series on the same axes.
:

You can use ts.plot to plot multiple ts time series on one set of
axes in one command (even if they have different time bases though
they must have the same frequency). See ?ts.plot

zoo can represent series as irregular so that even ones with
different frequencies can be simultaneously plotted on the same
axes in one command. See library(zoo)l; help(plot.zoo)