[R] New user of R on Mac OS X - Please help

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 14 16:21:52 CET 2005

First, try to find out where in your function the
error occurred. Exactly what R expression
resulted in that error message?

Then ask again, providing that information.

I have been using R on OS X since it first became
available on OS X, and have never seen an error
message even remotely similar to this one. So you
will have to provide more information about what
you were trying to do.

-Don

p.s.