[R] confidence level of kpss test

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Mar 14 18:48:12 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:36:30 +0100 Belén Martín Peiro wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to use kpss.test function so as to perform a stationarity
> test on a data sample. Is it possible to know the associated
> confidence level for this test?

As for most other tests implemented in R, a p value is reported so you
can use a confidence level of your choice. For some of the tests you
mention, the p values are approximated from tables of simulated
asymptotic critical values in the range of 0.1 and 0.01. You won't
obtain smaller or larger p values and can therefore use only confidence
levels within that range.