[R] predict.glm and continous variables

line linekris at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 15 14:42:29 CET 2005

Hello.

I am using the predict function to transform logit values from a glm to
probabilities, (predict(model,type="response",se=T))..
 Everything is going very well for the categorical variables where I get
one value for the slope of each level and one value for standard error
for each level.
The problem occurs when I whant to do the same for my continous
variables. Instead of getting one value for the slope and and one value
of SE for each variable (like what pops up in the summary in a
univariate glm) I get a slope and SE value for every datapoint in the
variable.

I hope someone knows the solution to my problem.

Regards,

Line.