[R] kernlab sigest

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Thu Mar 17 12:17:23 CET 2005

Bjoern,

thanks for your mail. But when reporting problems with a contributed
package, please contact the maintainer first or at least Cc him when
writing to R-help.

The problem below is in the formula method of sigest because the frac
argument gets passed on to model.frame which causes the error. I'll
commit a fix, but you can do it also easily locally if you add the
second line of
  m$scaled <- NULL
  m$frac <- NULL
in the formula method of sigest.