[R] classes of data (with a variable size)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Mar 21 18:45:26 CET 2005

      Have you looked at "sample" and the various ways of subscripting
in, e.g., "An Introduction to R" [the upper left option after
help.start() in R 2.0.1]?

      Beyond that, I'm very sorry, but I can't understand what you are
asking.  If this does NOT answer your question, please read the posting
guide (http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html).  Only last week, we
had several comments from people saying they had solved their own
problem in the process of preparing a very simple example of what they
were trying to do, as suggested in the posting guide.  Even if that
process does not answer your question, I believe it will increase the
chances you will get a useful reply from your nest post to this list.

      hope this helps.
      spencer