[R] Hazard function or cumulative Hazard function in R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Mar 22 01:04:50 CET 2005

    1.  Have you looked at the "survival" package?  Venables and Ripley
(2002) Modern Applied Statistics with S (Springer) has a chapter on
survival analysis that I found quite helpful.  The "survival" package
includes hazard plots, which are discussed in Venables and Ripley.

      2.  If that is not adequate, have you tried an "R Site Search"
(from www.r-project.org -> search)?

      hope this helps.  spencer graves