[R] r under linux: creating high quality bmp's for win users

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Tue Mar 22 13:03:34 CET 2005

Dear useRs,

as far as I know, it is possible now. At least, it recently worked for
me. I could include an eps-file which I produced with R into an ordinary
MS word document. So it should be possible for them to include your
eps-graphics.

Best,
Roland

Here at work, we do have:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2
and
- Microsoft Office Word SP1

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Rese...{{dropped}}