[R] alternative to 'groups' for lattice bwplot()

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Wed Mar 23 07:39:58 CET 2005

I'm afraid you have lost me. What is it that you want that reordering the formula does not achieve.

bwplot(yield ~ year | site, data = barley) has sites next to each other. If the lattice structure is your issue (it appears you wish to remove the structure and replace it with a wider space) then I guess you might find writing your own code easier than forcing lattice to be something other than itself.