[R] Problem encounter during graphics device driver

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Wed Mar 23 07:48:17 CET 2005

Do you have a really good reason to be using 1.9.1. If not then just keep using 1.9.0. Did you check what changes were made in the 1.9 upgrade. Often you will find useful information about this type of issue in the change log.

You have not told us anything about the machine you are using and this is important information when it comes to devices.

I think you may be better off upgrading, I think 2.1 is due out shortly.

Tom