[R] Complete Linkage Clustering techniques

Brett Stansfield brett at hbrc.govt.nz
Wed Mar 23 23:25:01 CET 2005

Dear R
I recently asked for a cluster analysis

Using
*	cluster.results <- hclust(iris.dist, method="complete")
*	but nothing happened i.e the previous scatterplot matrix still
showed up whereas I was expecting a dendogram.

Could it be that because I had used cutree before on the scatter plots that
it somehow mucked it up. I tried detach then attach and commenced making the
data matrix again and followed the procedures through.

Not sure what I've done wrong here, can anyone help me

brett stansfield