[R] font sizes for row.names of dendograms

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Thu Mar 24 07:06:31 CET 2005

The error message states that you are passing a parameter called cex which has not been used. If you look at ?plclust more closely you will see it does not have cex parameter. However the S3 method for class hclust, plot, does?

So does this help?
hc <- hclust(dist(USArrests), "ave")
plot(hc,cex = 0.5)

Tom