[R] error with the function GOHyperG from GOstats package

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed May 4 16:35:24 CEST 2005

Sabrina Carpentier wrote:
> I am running R 2.0.0, GOstats 1.1.1 and GO 1.7.0,

The release versions of BioC require R-2.0.1. You might try upgrading
your R version and trying again, because I cannot replicate this error.

Note that if you upgrade to R-2.1.0 (the current version of R), you will
need to use the development versions of BioC packages (use develOK=TRUE
in your call to getBioC()). These devel versions of the BioC packages
are not really that developmental right now, as we are fast approaching
the release date for BioC 1.6.

Best,

Jim