[R] General Question re R vs S-Plus

Jonathan Q. jqm475 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:25:20 CEST 2005

Coming up to speed on both R and S-Plus.  My access to S-Plus will end
soon so I want to get up to speed on R. The big initial difference
seems that R has only the command editor where S-Plus also has a
windows interface.

My preference is to learn the language and the windows interface
doesn't really do the trick.  My question is, if one uses the windows
interface for some functions, is there a way to see what the
equivalent code would be?  I have checked the manuals, help etc and
can't seem to find a way.

Thanks

--
Jonathan