[R] Monotonic regression

Scott Briggs scott.br at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:08:46 CEST 2005

Hi, I'm trying to find an implementation of monotonic regression in R
and I haven't been able to find anything that's really related to
this.  isoMDS in the MASS package uses monotonic regression, however,
I was wondering if there is any standalone function for monotonic
regression?

Basically what I'm trying to do is implement monotonic regression
where I can see not just the results of each iteration but also be
able to tweak the input in order to test for or "kick" the regression
out of a local minimum so that I can make sure I have the global
minimum.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Scott