[R] Implementing an ARMA filter

Jingzhao Ou jasonou at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 08:43:35 CEST 2005

Dear Prof. Ripley,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I just made it work after checking out arima.sim.

I am switching from MATLAB to R recently and am working hard to overcome the
learning curve at this time. The filter command in MATLAB is different from
that in R, which caused some confusion to me. :-)

Wish you have a nice day!

Best regards,
Jingzhao