[R] Re: Welcome to the "R-help" mailing list

Li, Xiaolei lxiaolei at stat.wisc.edu
Tue May 10 08:28:41 CEST 2005

I am trying to pass some R objects to C++ code. However, after reading
through the mannual "Writing R extensioms" for version 2.1.0
(2005-04-18),
I still couldn't figure out:

1) How can I see .c files in a package? For example, I am interested in
looking at source files in "Spdep".

2) Can I include whichever header files I find in my C++ code, if I
eventually will load the C++ code into R?

3) If yes to 2), where are header files of packages such as "Spdep"?

4) Any written code to handle matrices in this interface with C++?

Thanks

Xiaolei

Xiaolei Li

Department of Statistics